In the process of losing weight, it is best to use proven methods. Favorite diet has become popular among women.
The essence and principle of work
The "favorite" diet is a combination of different fasting days. Its principle is as follows:
- Meals should be separate, that is, you can eat only one type of food every day;
- Food should be strictly limited. This is one of the most difficult diets, but its result is justified;
- Eating is necessary often, but little by little. For example, you can eat a portion of 200 grams every three hours;
- The number of meals per day should be 5-6 times.
After seven days, your stomach will shrink and you will need less food to fill it.
- Eating during the diet is allowed only strictly according to the diet;
- It is allowed to drink clean water, mineral water without gas, herbal tea in any quantity;
- On drinking days, you cannot drink juices or any other sweet liquid;
- During the diet period, fruit and vegetable salads are allowed. In no case should they be filled with sauce, cream or mayonnaise. You can limit yourself to just one tablespoon of oil;
- It is not recommended to sweeten and salt dishes;
- You cannot take alcoholic beverages.
During the diet period, fruit and vegetable salads are allowed.
Schedule of the day
A favorite diet is a series of days of vegetables, fruits, drinks and proteins in a certain order. Each of them has its own characteristics.
On this day, only drinkable food is allowed in unlimited quantities. This list includes pure water, freshly squeezed vegetable juices (pumpkin, beetroot, carrot), mineral water, herbal teas, compotes.
If the liquid seems sweet or saturated, you can dilute it by half with water. You can also use kefir or natural yogurt. A day of drinking is very useful for the body, it removes excess toxins and toxins and helps reduce weight. For prevention outside the diet, such days can be arranged once a week.
A day of drinking is very useful for the body, it removes excess toxins and toxins and helps reduce weight.
On this day you can only eat vegetable friends. And you can eat them absolutely in any form: raw, cooked or baked. You cannot fry food, add salt and various spices during cooking. Women claim that it is best to eat cabbage (broccoli, cauliflower, white cabbage). These vegetables will cleanse the body, fill it with vitamins and rejuvenate it. It is forbidden to eat corn or potatoes on this day.
On this day, it is advisable to eat foods that promote fat burning - these are pineapples and grapefruit. It is also allowed to eat apples, pears, oranges, peaches, apricots, cherries, plums and cherries. There are also some limitations. On fruit day you cannot eat grapes and bananas.
A protein day allows you to support the body, weakened during the diet, "in good shape". Many women neglect this day, believing that eating such a large meal can lead to weight gain. It is wrong to think so, because the body will spend more energy processing protein than it absorbs.
You can eat fish, but only cooked and chicken without skin and bones. This useful substance also contains beans, peas, lentils, seafood or egg white. Salt is not recommended. If you want to give it a taste, then you can do it with the help of greens or lemon juice.
In addition to the main days, there is also a mixed day at the very end of the diet. Its essence is that the body should gradually learn to get used to a normal diet. On this day you can eat vegetables, fruits and proteins. Be sure to drink as much clean water as possible.
A favorite diet is a series of days of vegetables, fruits, drinks and proteins in a certain order.
Sample menu for 7 days
The entire "Favorite" diet, designed for seven days, can look like this:
- First day of drinking. For breakfast you can drink a glass of green tea, for lunch eat a small portion of chicken broth, for dinner drink a glass of kefir. If you feel weak, you can drink a glass of milk in the evening;
- The second day is vegetables. Breakfast - light cucumber and tomato salad, lunch - carrot and beet salad, dinner - pureed vegetable soup;
- Third day - drinking (similar to the first day);
- The fourth day is fruit. Breakfast - a glass of juice or one orange, lunch - low-fat fruit yogurt, dinner - freshly squeezed juice and baked apple;
- The fifth day is protein. Breakfast - two eggs, lunch - boiled shrimp, dinner - boiled chicken;
- Sixth day - drink;
- The seventh day is mixed. Breakfast - milk porridge, lunch - vegetable soup, dinner - boiled fish.
Getting out of the diet
The "Favorite" diet is a fairly rigid diet. To prevent the lost weight from coming back, you need to get out of it properly:
- You can not attack food after seven days. The caloric content of meals and the volume of portions should be gradually increased;
- The first day after the diet should look about the same as the seventh day of the diet;
- For the next month, it is recommended to eat low-calorie food in order to finally consolidate the result.
If everything is done right, the weight will not only not come back, but we will continue to lose it.
How many kg can you lose?
Nutritionists have calculated that with such a diet you can lose 7-10 kilograms in a week. In practice, only those women who were more than 20 kilograms extra could achieve such results. Girls with a little extra weight managed to lose 3-5 kilos.
The following categories of people cannot be on a "favorite" diet:
- pregnant women;
- breastfeeding mothers;
- People with impaired functioning of kidneys and stomach;
- Those who have a metabolic disorder;
- People diagnosed with diseases of the heart, liver and blood vessels.
Such a rigid diet can lead to unpleasant consequences.
Advantages and disadvantages
- You can lose weight quickly;
- The body is saturated with vitamins;
- No need to prepare complicated meals;
- The diet is simple, it's hard not to understand;
- No need to count calories.
Disadvantages: difficult to tolerate.